Click Click Click

Thursday, December 18

i pray

I pray for the good health of my family members, my friends & me...
I pray for the safety of everyone around me.
I pray for the happiness everyone pursues.

Got a msg from my sis saying that grandpa was admitted to hospital the day before yesterday due to breathing difficulty. I was kinda shocked because his health has been normal as far as i concerned, or my family doesn't wanna update me with this kinda topic just to reduce my worries? Sigh. I really hope he's fine. According to sis, he even mentioned about me, cracking a joke by saying that "i also need a holiday even though i am working". My sis said he's funny but i feel so guilty for not paying him a visit for quite a long period of time.

No worries. I'll be home soon. :) Life is really fragile. Cherish those you love. For those i love, please take good care of yourself, all right? =D

2 comments:

Jovial Teo said...

Dear, God will bless :D

aNgElINe^mE said...

nana...sori to hear tat...looks like yr grandpa really misses u..