Click Click Click

Thursday, December 18

insight of my internship

It makes me realise how important our social skills are somehow. If you choose to stand firmly on your stand, you'll lose out in the end. Still remember my previous internship supervisor told me, if you can't change a person/situation, you gotta change yourself to adapt the environment. Sounds easy? But wait till you try it. It's like living in the mouth of hell.

I am so lacking of survival skills. Please teach me.
What would you do when you know your surroudings are 85% hypocrites? It's so tired to work with such people, even though it's not up to 2 months time. Heart wrenching to see this society has been polluted by negative people and wicked mind. I can't make myself love this job but i will always try my best to complete my task before everything ends next week. No matter how, i still gotta pad my shoulder for going through this internship smoothly without creating any havoc. Haha! =D

原来,有时候,真正成功不是靠努力,是靠嘴巴,是靠“做人”技巧。
真的很悲哀。

1 comment:

yH said...

出到外面的社会,讲话的技巧真的很重要。“沟通"技巧不是一直被着重的吗?
不过很多时候,会讲,已经把会做给比下去了。
会讲,就赢了。
我身边就有这样的朋友。
我们多少都要会讲啦,不然会吃亏的。