Click Click Click

Tuesday, December 30

ticking clock

Sometimes, i really wish i can freeze the time.
Anyone watch Charmed before?
There's a character named Piper, who has the power of freezing. Great! =="

2009 just a stone away.
It's approaching! It's really approaching! Oh my.
Wonder why I had such a reluctance feeling.
The main point is: I don't want to graduate so soon!

People used to say, the golden years of early adulthood starts from 20++. It'll shine brightly as it seems.
Sigh.
I feel i have so much more to do.
So much to change. So much to improve.
*touchwood* i am not saying i am dying or what not.
Just that, i feel time flashes too fast.
I can't seem to get into the pace of it.
No matter what it is,
I just hope that it's another wonderful year ahead.
It's time for new year resolution.
Can't seem to attain it easily but still want to aim for it.
Guess, this what we called new year resolution?

No comments: