Click Click Click

Friday, February 13

external attribute

When things happen, people blame on others.
Yes. It's indeed very normal act.
Especially when responsibilities come in.

Today, i went back to hometown.
There was a snatch thief right in front of my house.
*jaw opened*
Mum's friend was the victim.
She was so panic. So was my mother.
Gone was her new handphone and the house keys.

What surprised me was the auntie was sort of like blaming my mummy for not opening the gate for her. Wow. -.-" That incident happened within split second. I kept my mum for what she'd said. Incident happens, at times, it's just can't be control. Hmm. Mum tried ways to help her and asked her to make report. She even asked me to the police station with auntie. However, she said no need, later on, she went off.

If i were to be in my mum's shoes, she surely will feel very guilty because her friend said something like this. Nonetheless, my whole family knew that these words were not meant to be this way because she did not keep her head cool after the incident.

If i were to be in the auntie's shoes, i guess, she was too afraid and too angry because her new 1-day handphone costed her a bomb. Well. What can i say? I donno.

Words blurt out from our mouth, somehow, will leave a mark on a person's mind, needless to say for those you love. Sigh. Always keep our heads cool before saying something hurtful.
Now, i am worried about the safety of my parents.
*pray hard*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yalor...i think i m like tat aunty..haiz..i m ALWAYS soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo impulsive...always end up explaining n apologising for my impulsiveness...so lame lar...trying v hard to change but when things suddenly crop up,i tend to loss my mind..so stupid...haiz.......

Anonymous said...

right.. keep our head cool down first..
ppl are like tis.
we should always control ourselves. i don't like ppl who always blame other ppl. especially when u're a grown up.

Yi's Heart Happy Hut said...

ya i know....... is like that one.. human ma....
only true frenz will never keep the needle that you hit into his/her heart, even though the mark is already there....

frenz forever! you yi wan sui!