Click Click Click

Saturday, March 21

End of March

Just a word to describe March--> WEARY.

Everyone wears down by the responsibilities as a student. Yes. Meeting due dates. It's common how the trend will become around March. This semester, i can even feel the heat of everyone. Haha. Seeing people going nuts with research paper, endless research-based assignment. Knowing how hard it was, i was sort of relieved because i've been through the hard time to overcome these stressors. -_-" Does that mean i m old? Well, i m a senior, hello. =="

So many things have crossed my mind every now and then. Reflecting myself during classes while listening the precious words and comments from lecturers.

Just wanna share something with u guys that i found in myself. I find that i m just so transparent. Haha. -.-" Coz with one glance, Ms. V can actually tell that i m someone who is less assertive. :( oh well, i pretty AM. Right now, I am learning to be more assertive. Ms. V said, what's wrong to rejection? What's wrong with the word "no"? In the end of the day, who do you want to fulfil? You or the others? What's wrong of hurting people? Well, her words made sense and it has been spinning in my mind for quite some times.

In order for a therapeutic session to work well as a professional, i must learn to form a strong stand of myself. That is when, assertiveness deserves a seat in my heart with a balance scale. I m still learning. I need encouragement and guidance. Bear with me, friends. =)

No comments: