Click Click Click

Thursday, March 26

Peer influence

Yeap.
Friends are important.
They are influential.
Be it negative or positive.
Let it runs its' course.
What matter the most is,
we have a strong stand on our own.
We run for our lives.
We work with our mind.
If you feel no, that's a no.
If you feel yes, green light for you and there you go.
I choose to get away from the bads.
I choose to deflect myself from what's not right.
However, i know what's bad for me isn't going to be bad for others.
Thus, i m just running my life with my decision.
I m not leading everyone's life.
Thanks to my dad & mum, for teaching me what's right and wrong around us. Of course, thanks friends who guide me with positive ways along the journey which make me learn and soar. :)

2 comments:

stupid me said...

Nana! Am I one of the 猪朋狗友 that your mum and dad happy about? Lol.

Anonymous said...

-.-" indeed 猪朋狗友。

ooops!