Click Click Click

Wednesday, March 25

Yesterday & Today

YESTERDAY
Someone thought i'll be blogging about last night's getaway. Haha!
Well, it just so happened that i have penny of thoughts rushing in my mind and i posted a heavy blog of mine.

And yes, i had a fantastic night yesterday. =)
Thanks to Hui Ru and Kwang.
Especially HR, for dragging me out and destressing me at mamak.
Turned out, i had insomnia. Rolling on the bed until 4am++. Haha!
For those words we've shared. I thank you.
Endless bird talks. I guess, if i were not tell them to stop, i wonder will they stop.

Thanks, HR. *hugs*
********************************************
TODAY
Insomnia + early 8am meeting. How interesting is that?
Psychology Club last meeting and handover of jobs.
Feeling rather heavy to see my thick red ring file being handed over to the new committee (not that heavy eyes la). Well, I just miss the files being placed right beside my lil table. For once in my life, this is the most memorable secretariat job i ever had in the team. :) Let's imagine, at times, i'll flip through those minutes and fantasize our club which grows tremendously within not even a year of time. I am just blessed with talented friends around, who shared and be learned.

Nitia was even mentioning to us that, "Remember we discussed about the establishment of the club at ground floor last time? Sitting on the sofa chair of UCSI, time passed by so fast..."
*recalling those hardships, it's never easy to come to this point*
We all need to let go. Hehe. :)
Looking forward to our farewell dinner! ^^ Weee!

Life is about giving and receiving.
It's always a mutual two-ways ticket.
We've been giving our effort out, now, it's time to receive something from the new team. All the best, my friends! :)
***********************************************
How can we miss out pictures right?!
Presidency.
Aple & Nitia (Out-going)
ShueLing & Joanne (In-coming)
Secretariat Team.
Membership Team + Treasury
Speakers Team
Presidency + PR

nananana...Out! ^^

2 comments:

stephie said...

for the record
im really proud of you guys.

Anonymous said...

but u always say we very ma fan... so sad!

=P