Click Click Click

Wednesday, March 25

Expectation

In life, we live with expectations.
Be it expectation towards others, or our own self.
Well, what i can say is.
I have my own life expectation.
I have new year resolution.
I have birthday wishes.
I expect i can do this.
I assume i will do it.
However, when you fail to reach that expectation,
you'll simply feel you're not competent enough.

Enough?
When does enough say it's enough?
Nope.
It's never enough.

A person who does not appreciate contentment will never feel enough.
I donno why.
Recently, i've been feeling it's just so lacking of something in me.
Seeing people with different aim in life.
Talking to people with different life goals.
It somehow give me a picture of how small i am.

Standing on this firm ground, what have i been doing?
Do i make myself proud?
Do i make my parents proud of me?
Such a subjective answer huh?
Even i myself also don't have the clue.

Just a thought of mine.
Nothing emo.
Nothing sad.

I just feel that, i should have done more.
Or maybe
I should lower down the scale
to feel better.

Nonetheless, I've been living in the comfort zone for too long.

Thank you those who share a lot of experiences with me. A big thank for those who make me realise another perspective of life and thank you those who make me feel good and be appreciative about myself. =)

No comments: