Click Click Click

Saturday, April 25

100th Day- His Day

21 April, marked the 100th day of my grandpa's departure according to chinese calender. This time, i made myself to stay back for his prayer ceremony. I feel, it's my duty to stay as the eldest cousin gang in my family.
well constructed grave tomb. healthy grass.
everything is wonderful.
The whole ceremony took almost whole day 8.00am-3pm. Woke up at 6am and drove to Kulai back and forth. @_@" I was so horrified because as the clock ticked, my brain was filled with my notes and books due to exam stress. @_@"
grandpa has a new piano wall! so nice :)
Thought of that day.
The priest commented on some chinese custom, which i felt, quite unagreeable but i kept my mouth shut. He mentioned that praying is the only reason for all the generations to gather altogether. I feel, his comment is very very saddening... big sigh...
1. why would you need to wait under such circumstance only can be united?
2. why would you only care when people had left?
3. won't you feel regret if you missed out the most important tie with your kins?
All these questions had been wondering around my mind lately. We need to do something about it. We need to change and shall make a start. Don't be regretful on what we'd done. I would never made such comment to my next generation to let them hear about such opinions.
there were lil "flags" around the grave...
which made me had a thought on national day. Haha! ;) colourful.
We need to educate them to respect/love/care to the elderly and most importantly, to earn money in a correct way, neither by gambling nor even praying for numbers from the death. Despicable and ugly act.


Walk with us, grandpa.

No comments: