Click Click Click

Wednesday, May 13

random

Yes.
Here i am again before turning in for bed.
Been abandoning my bloggy for quite some times.

Today had been quite a day.
Hanging out with friends in Uni on a non-class day.
Different feeling i would say.
It was carefree, random, still kinda busy.
Frankly speaking, i enjoyed such period of time at times.

I miss those days in high school when we stayed back for any events.
I miss all those decorations and preparation we've made for Convent or STK.
I miss those sleepless nights anticipating for the next day.

Why such culture never instilled in UCSI?
Why does a team work such an individualistic way?
Why people do not understand certain norms?

Well, i can only say, accept the fact, we're here in Uni.
Different people have different directions in their uni life.
We practise human rights. =)

No more sparks.
No more enthusiasm.

Using shortcuts is a wise man way.
Following procedures is always a nerd.
Well, i do not really agree with it.
We use shortcuts in a proper settings.
If we always use shortcuts , what do we learn in life?

I used to think, i am stupid enough to learn one by one.
I wish i was dare enough to use shortcuts.
What i would say is,
Yes, it may be tedious, but it will forever worthwhile.

Set our mindset right.
We learn what others don't learn.
Everyone deserves something when effort is there.
This is what i always believe in.

I am happy to work with so many people throughout so many semesters.
I learnt, gained and shared.
It continues and continues until the day i rest my case. =)

No comments: