Click Click Click

Saturday, June 27

great saturday

Had a workshop session with high school students today.
"Time Management"- something which i m sucks at.
Talked about procrastination- something i am so proud of about myself.
=_______________="

Kids are naughty.
"What is time?"
"It's masa!"
"Okaaaayyy... so, what is masa?"
"It's 时间!"
sweat us. -.-"

Today i had a chance to conduct the experiential learning, thanks to Ms. May.
It was quite satisfactory but the PA system wasn't that canggih.
Caused me sorethroat after talking too much.
Kids were naughty, but obedient at the same time.

The more u enforce, the worse they become.
That's the nature of teenhood.
Teachers nowadays force students to do things.
Having a workshop and being forced to take note, was really pathetic.
A girl was asking, "Teacher, can u help me see whether my teacher got copy my name? coz i went to toilet just now." Gosh. Secondary school student...

Anyway.
I had fun and gained some experience today.
Hope i have more chances to collect all these experiences.
I wanna improve my public speaking skills too.
some pictures to show...
-.-"
-.-"
-.-"
don't you think this school is funnny? =_=
we laughed when we reached... and laughed when we went off...

No comments: