Click Click Click

Friday, June 26

the evening me.


As i was walking back home after knocking off...
I saw a stretch of orange yellowish clouds...
was it sunset? or...
was it polluted sky?

I saw lines and lines of vehicles...
cruising up and down of the highway...
I heard the sound of horns...
pitching up the frequency in my ears...

For that second, i pondered.
What will it be, if the world freezes at this moment?
Just freeze... and nothing more than that.
Life stops running.
but eyes are viewing :)
Everything stops, but i walk and have a stroll.

At times, we have to stop.
To think of things happened around us.
To care about people whom we care lot.
It's not just about ourselves, but others, too.

We are the one who dominate the walking.
We, too, are the one who choose to stop for a while, and spread love.
and i hope the helping ministry, will be the field of my chemistry.

For who am i today, i extend my deepest gratitude.


1 comment:

Aple said...

Thank you for this post :)

I like it especially because it radiates so much wisdom and essence.

You have such a beautiful heart and spirit.