Click Click Click

Wednesday, June 17

recently...

so far so good.
days have been great...
*you know, i am running out of words right now*

ok. back to topic.
started my part time job
at the same time, juggling with my research and assignments
i don't really find it stressful but i m making myself to be one.
haha! why? =="

attended final meeting of student council.
everything seems coming to an end. period.
for my entire uni life. no more meetings. no more activities. nothing.
sad truth is, that's when u and your friends clicked together.
from rare to medium rare to cooked. *what a metaphor*
working with different people indeed broadened up my horizon.
and i have to understand that different people have different ways of doing things.
from mistakes we learned. from praises, we gratified :)

still,
i don't fancy people running away from responsibilities =)
that's not how a person shows the attitude.

counselor brought an interesting point the other day.
i like you, but i don't like your attitude.
and i guess we shall fix the attitude.
that sounds sensible to me. =)

long way to go man...
walk with me, peeps! :)
gambateh!

No comments: