Click Click Click

Sunday, July 12

BLAST IT! =D

A friendship-bonding event was held in UCSI last week. One of the major events brought to you by Peer Counseling of UCSIU and it was the first event held during my part-time. Response was great, not to say the best, still, overwhelming. :) Both South Wing and North Wing students were exposed by this.
The objective of the event was positively educated, where people get to know this helping ministry by instilling some faith, trust and love. Pay-It-Ahead program was initiated in which each of the student needs to help out the needy and to spread the love of helping to the others. I thought the aim is beneficial and i hope students get priviledge from this program.
BLAST IT ACT! :)
Write on me, Walk with me, Say HI to me! :)
Opening Ceremony
Why SokeLing seem like poking her skin rather than balloon? Haha!
and did u realise? they were all... ladies! -.-"?
Interactive game: Leap of Faith.
Many students tried this out. Good response coz it's challenging!
So, do you trust your friends down there?
Last day of the event at North Wing.
It was haawt!
Group game: Helium Stick
Through communication and unity, students shifted the stick down on the floor.
High demand of team spirit and group work needed.
Seems easy but wait till you try it! :)
Leap of Faith at North Wing.
Amy tried this as well. =D
and she said she's gonna die! XD
I guess he's the perfect faller i've ever seen. :)
Prizes from Laurent Bleu. Voucher voucher for facial treatment! :)

Commercial break! XD
People really said Hi to me. -.-"
It was fun! haha!

1 comment:

Clara said...

SWT lo.... My face look so scaring you still upload here.... NExt time how I go out!! T.T your blog so many ppl visit....