Click Click Click

Wednesday, July 15

my fikiran

Things in life, got to do with force.
As in, force... energy. :)
Be in negative or positive.
For instance,
you are joining a competition, u gotta have +ve mindset.
Another example,
you are attending a funeral, you have a -ve feeling.

See?
+ve, -ve, +ve, -ve.
Everything gotta deal with forces.

As a counselor, what force would you inculcate?
I've met a few counselors in my life.
All of them, i would say ALL of them...
are so positive and motivative! =D

No matter it's a personal issue or academic issue, even working issue.
They deal positively.
Most importantly, they educate students passionately.
Build up the good character in them.
Discover each's strength.
Minimise the weakness existence.
Improve one's self esteem.
Ain't them the angels God sent?

I hope i can be just like them.
To motivate the students :)
Even, my friends and family members :))
Most importantly, myself.

No comments: