Click Click Click

Friday, September 4

days...

Days have been great.
With books, with drama series "Grey's Anatomy".
Have been making friends with 'em as my night routine lately.
Circadian rhythm is very well adjusting... *still in the process*

I thought reading book was good.
It serves the purpose of inspiring people and stimulating our mind.
Am reading this short articles compilation,
which teach us
to give life a lil wider measurement,
to look things in a wider horizon,
to treat people in a better way.
This somehow inspires me every night before I sleep.
Pray in my heart that everyday I get to serve people with all my heart.

Grey's Anatomy has been my favourite for its first debut in past years.
Thanks to Yuan Hui, i gotta watch Season 5 (although i've lost 4 seasons last time). What i so love about GA is, they always connect the show back with real life. It could be values of life, it could be love and compassion for others, it could just a simple moral value. At the beginning and the end of the show, it always tells people something. This is why i like about english drama.

************************************************** ****************
How big is your heart?
I mean, not literally big-BIG.
But how many of us can actually be happy for people around?
Or instead, we judge people for their abilities?

I feel disappointed in hearing those people who sarcastically bringing down people around, who, apparently, looking down on others. Please... just try to be proud for people for who they are.
You need to give yourself a treatment on superiority complex.

No comments: