Click Click Click

Thursday, October 1

EQ

There's a need to brush up my emotional intelligence.
It's just way down lowwwwwww.

I do not want to go home with such a feeling.
I wish to be home with a sense of fulfilment.
I want to be home with the good feeling in me, in others.

Practising.
I am practising.
But it's even harder than my finals.

Reflection is on the way.
If only I do not care about how people feel.
If only I have the gut to do so.

A friend said,
We're just too care about how others feel.
We are being emotional.
We are not doing a great job.
Honestly, I think this is quite right.
We are the one to be blamed.

What I yearn,
it's just...
a lil understanding.
a tiny respect.
a simple yet meaningful day.

Sometimes,
I just wish to be alone.
To be away from the surrounding.
To be away from people.

I miss myself.
I am lost.
Batteries are relatively low. =/

No comments: