Click Click Click

Wednesday, October 7

it continues...

and so, reading continues.
I find reading quite beneficial as age paces by.
Oppps. =D
It trains people to be patient.
I don't how but it does to me.
So, let's see what's new today after reading.
Hmmmm.
Are you care enough to confront?
Often, we just shun away.
When things pop up, we shun away.
OR...!
We're so direct and straigtforward.
We shooooooot directly to the point and often hurt people without our knowledge.
Well, we hurt people.
When we feel hurt, self esteem pins down to the deep hole.
Thus, people just do not confront because we are afraid to hurt others.
Then, it just lead to misunderstanding.
Babbling everything behind the scenes.
Complaining all sort of stuffs.
Sarcasm arises.
Avoiding confrontation which seems to be the best way but it's way so wrong.
In life,
we need confrontation.
I like to confront to people who can share, learn and accept.
Most importantly, i hope people talk to me on my flaws or strengths.
That's when we realise something which is unreachable.
We're too conscious on our world and surrounding,
and therefore, sometimes we're unconscious about what we've done.
I always believe this,
"Address the wrong action, not the person".
If we were to take it personally, well, we just won't grow.

No comments: