Click Click Click

Sunday, November 15

Day 10

Continue my post to make my journey complete. =) On the Day 10, we lepak in Taichung to do some last minute shopping and tried out other good food. =D Hehe! So, it's a day for me and aunt to hang out together-gether. =)

Aunt brought me to her favourite lunch place for ramen. =D
named 天天见面

Ramen. =) YUMMY!

their lil snacks! =) well presented

Aunt was highly recommending this 心太软muachi inside the red dates. =)
After that, we shopped at the bookstores. =)
a building of bookstore cum shopping lots.
lush greenery as the exterior of building. =)
Headed for traditional bubble tea cafe. =)
takeaway and drank it while walking around~ hehe!
found my friend! =D
digging nose! Hehe! this is funny!
Then aunt brought me to this special cafe.
Cave cum wood. very special indeed!
At night, we went to FengJia Night Market once again to complete my unfinished food list. =D This is pork bun. Some veggie inside and purposely chose the lean pork.
BBQ sotong
Fried mee bread! =D super nice! ^^ waited for 20 minutes in the midst of the night walk. Hehe! Worth waiting! ^^
Was walking around the street, bumped into this special cake house where they had designated cakes. =)
Doraemon!
Ashtray! =D

Going back to Msia the next day. =)

No comments: