Click Click Click

Sunday, November 15

Day 11- Domestic "Affairs"

Hehe! Day 11. A day for me to bid goodbye to my aunt and uncle. Aunt gotta work that day and she said byebye to me when i was still in my morning sleep. =X haha! Uncle accompanied me to airport. All in all, i am blessed to have them both who accompanied me throughtout these 11 days of Tour De Taiwan. Thank you for your accomodation, your expenditure on me, on food, on transportation and everything. Nana is thankful to both of you! =) Muaks!
Didn't really get to buy you two a thankyou present. So, i wrote this on the rocks that we picked when we went to HuaLian to see Pacific Ocean. Keep it in ur display board! =)
Introducing the comfy home of my aunt and uncle's. =)
The living room.
The first scene once i opened the door. Hehe!
Love the cabinet. Lots of books and the plants are great. =)
Saw the photo frame. Felt the warmth of it. =)
There was a photo of 5 of us when we were small. I know they love us a lot. =)
the mini kitchen. =)
The cozy dining area

my bedroom! =) It's actually a study room. ^^

That's the end of my trip! Sayonara Taiwan!

I AM HOME!

No comments: