Click Click Click

Sunday, November 22

sweet


Today, I suddenly recalled my Geography teacher's golden word- peka. In English, it's simply mean being sensitive of our surrounding. Yes. We have 5 senses that God sent to us and maybe we should try harder to be sensitive, especially towards people. ^^ She always used peka to catch students' attention because we were quite inattentive. =X

Then, the other day, there's this lady named Stephanie, was apparently sneezing very very silently behind me during facial time. As I lied on the bed, I rewinded back what Mrs. Wong (my favorite late English teacher) told me once. When i was in primary, I used to sneeze softly. She said to me, "What's there to hide about your sneeze? Do it out loud and it's good for your health." Sigh. I am missing her lots, still really really missing her. She's the best teacher ever, just like a mother. =) and i wonder back then, i shed how many litre of tears during her funeral service. It was too impactful to me.

What's more, I also remembered so deeply, my form teacher Ms. Tan, who sarcastically asked, "How would you be a model for the students when you didn't tighten up your tie after being installed as Head Prefect an hour ago?" Well, it's was so embarassed i have to admit but it was just wayyyyyyy too hot during that period *i am sorry*, but imagine, having an installation at 2pm? And i just thought of having a better ventilation. Hehe. =)

Last but not least, our queen of the queens: Sr. Mary Tey- our principle. With her everyday prayer, the school was ran close to perfection because i would say she's a perfectionist. She always remind her children, "I want, I can, I will. With God's help, everything is possible". I think, we will remember this phrase until the day we die. And indeed, like what Sr. Mary had said, "We girls are being treated like a bed of roses. When we're out, we will always remember what we'd learned in SMCC".

These people were all from Sek. Men. Canossian Convent. Out of the sudden, I just feel like writing these down. I am deeply thankful to them, for granting me so many chances, to develop and build a better me. =))

It's always the best time to think when you're alone, especially when you're trying to reminisce the wonderful memories, with the significant ones, who somehow, changed your perspective of life. Ok. I miss SMCC. ^^- thanks to those juniors who kept on uploading their pictures on Facebook. =="

1 comment:

rachaeL- said...

You've made me so tearful out of a sudden.. I really miss them...
Especially Sr.Mary~..

You know.. I still meet lots of convent girls around. There's one in my office, she's from Malacca Convent. Seeing her reminds me of the Convent's spirit that is being spread to each corner of our lives..

I love being a Convent girl...