Click Click Click

Sunday, November 22

the consequence

Something amusing yet logical to share with. =)
As a psych-undergrad, i wonder is it alright to think, as in, super critical thinking, which may even out of your mental faculties. =D We learned about human's personality, human's mind, human's characteristic, even the biological factors, the lifespan development and a lot more. We learned about certain social life-norm theories. We care about social acceptance towards people. In short, it shall be phrased as biopsychosocial of a human being.

There are couple of times, as I wander around the crowds, I pay so much attention to human. When someone blurts the words out, I would just... rewind and replay(x2), and interpret why this person say so and so, or maybe how the surrounding/innate-personality factor affects the person to say something out to another party. Or even, I would imagine, if this sentence was for me, how would i feel? Well, i hope it is not a form of hallucination. Haha! I was just... thinking.
Especially at times, when I notice the ways that parents speak to children and vice versa. Imagine how smart the kid can be, or how tactful the parents nowadays can be. =) "I don't want to friend with u anymore because u nv let me play this." *our childhood noble words*. "I said put it back or else I will leave immediately without you!" a parent would say when a child never let go his favourite toy. Or even, public spanking or scolding. It deeply hurts the child's emotional well being.
You know, the consequence of studying Psychology is beneficial. People would always think consequence in a negative side. But hey, it can be a positive one. It broadens your way of understanding, it upgrades the level of acceptance towards people. Many used to say, this course is not popular, you know, quite useless because you cannot do anything about it. But today, I am writing here, to say, I am positive towards what i had studied and I will continue with it. Human, apart from alien, is my long-term study. ^^

No comments: