Click Click Click

Wednesday, January 27

hmmmm...

two students came into our office.
wanting to register for the workshop.
I was attending one of the two.
So, while i was issuing receipt...
the students stared at me.
One asked my colleague
"What's her name?"
"Shan Na, she's Ms. Shan Na."
"oooo... hi~ "
"So, you're... malay? indian? chinese?"
"I m chinese."
"Really???? You look like a mixture of malay, indian and chinese!!"
*the conversation went heaty*
"............................................. errrrrrr... chinese."
"But your features... and your name... seriously you don't!"
"........... errrrrr... so, i'll see you in the workshop? Hehe"
"OK! Nice to meet you!"
-the end-
GREAT.
This kinda confusion, really triggered too much of curiousity. =X And now, it's even more canggih! It's a mixture of malay, indian and chinese. WOoohooOOoo! I thought i was always being mistaken as a malay? :)

2 comments:

Chris Loh said...

hahaha..very funny

sHanNa said...

!! =X

NOT FUNNY ok! =P