Click Click Click

Wednesday, January 27

Motto

The topic "Motto" was highlighted during our leisure talk over the dinner tonight. So, what's your motto in life?

"... errr... I don't drive a motor, I drive a car..."
"..... ??!!" - leaves swept by a strong cold wind.

Ok. Back to the topic.

So, what's your motto in life?
A motto, is a thought and a belief that upholds your life, with values and lessons. It enlightens you when you're standing on the positive ground. It holds you back when you're at the cliff of giving up. Hmmm. Come to think of that, it's very true. Don't you think so? =)
I have my motto. Yes, I do.
It somehow lifts me up when I am down.
It also boosts me up when I am in the process of growing it.
Thus, we all should have motto in life.
In order for us to lead a better life. =)
Let's walk towards our missions.

No comments: