Click Click Click

Saturday, January 2

the remembrance

When i was in teenagehood, I had this wishful thinking- to frame my jerseys up and put 'em on my room's wall *narcissistic*. Well, it's solely for myself to feel the games I've played after so long. Moreover, to recall all the memories with my team players cum good friends.

I got in touch with volleyball in Form 1 during Sports Carnival and that's when my house won the game. We shed a tearful cheer and I could vividly remembered the holler and holler of victory! Back then, we were just merely practising on our own during every weekend. So desperate and longing for a coach, too bad, volleyball wasn't the priority for the school but athletics, athletics and more athletics. =/Nonetheless, due to passion and team spirit, we had each other to cross the battle fields every year. Well, we didn't manage to crown the competitions. Still, memories were enough for us to move on and experiences were gained. Through volleyball, I've got to know and strengthened the bonds within some friends. I am still missing those days. I seriously do. =)
This my first jersey during Form 1.
it was my first attempt getting a jersey with my name's on.
I was excited back then and the jersey is still with me!
comfy ^^ number 16. O_O"
then move on with Form 2, 3, 4 & 5!
that ended my volleyball journey in Canossian Convent.
I quite like this jersey. =)
Final year, playing for Convent, those were the days.
the girls' crazy days with balls and exams.
High school time was even challenging and interesting. That's when we studied form 6 and got to know our rivals all over the district who so happened to study form 6 in the same high school. So, yea... we've all became a team and united. Yet, we still lost the game. That's quite absurd. Maybe the chemistry just wasn't there. =X
No more name in the jersey but only "STK" - Sekolah Tinggi Kluang.
a school which everyone yearns to enrol into but not me. =.=
even parents will be so proud of the child if he got his feet into it.
i do not like a school which is not student-oriented but result-oriented which the Principle only appeared twice for the entire form 6 years- orientation and before STPM- to give pressure for scoring As for the school. -.-
My ex-principle was right, she mentioned, we would realise how much we'll treasure Canossian Convent when we are out of this bed of roses.
In uni, due to interest and a tiny bit of leftover passion, I've joined in volleyball team for a while. The irresponsible me, dropped myself out of the team after a few months. Reason behind, I just couldn't fit in into the team's culture. =X Sigh. Nonetheless, it's never too bad to get to know new friends and played for uni. =)
I think this jersey is the best.
the quality was perfect and i often wear it at home or playing badminton for now. =X it's cooling! :) dry off easily. thus, won't be sticky after sweating.
Till now, I am still missing volleyball and my team. I am. Since there's no way to frame my big jerseys up, thus, some pictures display for my volleyball journey and the remembrance. =)) It started off with no. 16 and ended with 6. Guess that's quite a good ending? :) I prefer 5 still! =D

No comments: