Click Click Click

Thursday, December 31

a quick recap of 2009

It's the last day of 2009. It has been quite a fulfilling year, with the loves of family and friends, what's more, with the add-on of new colleagues, which also means, more new friends. It's funny how we look back those days, and you reminisce 'em, yet, you're moving on with 140km/h. Did a few collages with all the events' pictures taken throughout 2009.
So, what have I done this year?
To cut it short, i guess 2009 is a great year. There's always win-win-lose-lose circumstances. I've finally fulfilled one of my birthday wishes after 2 years time. Yes. After 2 years. O_O" I've made one and two close friends who can share and pour my hearts. I've got special birthday celebrations. I've lost my grandpa during my birthday week. I've got my cousins relationship elevated into another level. I've achieved what I wanted myself to be in uni. I've stepped my foot into other country for a trip. I've got a stable job. I've got to know the angels cum mentors that God sent. I thought I've put myself away from certain friendships. Most importantly, I've got my mind thinking through a lot of things, cracking my skull, entangling my brain cells for some decisions made.
All in all, I am thankful for being able to sit down, reflecting my 2009 in this quiet peaceful night, where everybody had gone out for countdown? =) I am not regretful, coz being able to stay healthy, rest and recharge myself well, to welcome the year of 2010, is already a blessing.
In the year 2010, I hope I can:
Improve my social skills
Brush up my softskills
Further my studies and practical skills
Searching my faith
Spreading the messsage of love to people around me.
Continue to be in the helping ministry, extending my helping hands.
Never stop trying. Be persistent. Don't give up!!
Let us work hard, strive hard, play hard and pray hard for a better 2010! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha, I will test my thought, your post give me some good ideas, it's really awesome, thanks.

- Norman