Click Click Click

Wednesday, February 17

S t e p h

Happy Birthday
Stephanie! :)
This blog just for you.
You're always the sunshine!
Bringing so much of vibe to people around you.
You're also like the crayon
Painting so many colours in my life.
Mostly are purple la... xD coz u are purple freak. Hehe!
Thank you for walking the life journey with me.
Thank you for always being the genuine you.
Thank you for your big big ears given during my ups and downs.
I will always treasure the friendship, the time, the crap that we spend together.
I hope you will have a great life, continuously & positively influence others and at the same time sayang yourself more everyday =)
Nana wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
Stay cheerful and spread your love to others!
Loves. :)

1 comment:

Miz Greenie said...

thanks nana. this is by far the best birthday gift. so genuine and meaningful.

you've been a great friend too, really. keep on shining for everyone else around u :)