Click Click Click

Sunday, February 28

What is bliss to you?

Bliss is when you know you're not trespassing your life but you're walking through your life journey with people that you love and making it a walk to remember.
Often than not, we may think that we need nobody. We can withstand anything. I always salute people with such thought. I thought these people must be super independent, without needing anyone in the world. Unlike me, i am a gluey person. I need people to be around, to love and be loved.

Got shocked over the news of a fellow ended his life over his mum's death. Come to think of it, did he have the purpose of life? He lived because of others? Hmmm. Such a deep thought over it. We mustn't just live for others. We have to live for ourselves, by not neglecting people around. Yes. We must live for ourselves. Remember this. It's very crucial to know what we want in life, or who we want to be. Maybe some think that it's ambiguous. Future is a piece of grey cloth. However, i guess it's a life process that we have to go through. To plan and to take things one step at a time.

Many times i listened to the stories of others, I whispered to myself, "Shan Na, you have nothing to complain about. Treasure your life, treasure people around you." I am a positive girl. I think I really am. I am not a person who runs without failure. I bumped and i got up. Life doesn't wait for you or pause any seconds for you to be up. I am ready to learn, to fall and to get my butt up again. Whatever it may bring, I must go along with it and live my life to the fullest.

Thank you those who shower loves to me, pamper me, tolerate me, angry with me and forgive me. You all have painted a picture in my heart, and making me feel complete.

No comments: