Click Click Click

Thursday, March 25

toilet call

This morning
my stomach was growling.
Not due to hunger but pain.
It was painful.
Painful enough to wake me up at 6.22am (i even checked the time).

Then.
Again, 7am++
Torturing.
And did i mention that i had series of dreams last night!?
*did i sleep*? =X

I wonder was it due to the nasi lemak I had for my last dinner.
Wonder did my housemates go through that as well?
Coz we had the same dinner. @_@"
Or was it just me? =X
Very seldom i'll have diarrhea.

Moving on.
Working hours.
OMG.
I had training and meeting in the very morning.
Can you imagine how greenish my face turned out to be?
I felt cold.
I went to washroom for 4-5 times.
but it wasn't productive. @_@"
HATE it.

Skipped lunch.
To prevent extra product coz i have to DRIVE home. @_@"
Luckily that 3 hours was a smooth sailing.
Can't believe the rain actually sustained me to overcome my sleepiness.
Was sleepy during the first hour of driving.
Nobody was with me. =(
"I" people cannot live without human. =(
Colleagues said, "Stop it. You drive alone. That's it."
Hahahahahaa!

The end.
I am home. =))

No comments: