Click Click Click

Tuesday, March 23

green :)

See this picture? Today, I feel, i am like the above picture (well, i am not the hand, i am the plant). I am not promoting environmental friendly matter, more so, i feel this plant resembles me. Growing. I felt the change in me, in terms of my mentality and values in life.

Being as green as it is and being a young newcomer in working life, there are many many lessons learned and to be learned. Today's Leadership Class that led by me was a wonderful experience. Being able to share and speak with people who are so profound and with prestigious titles of doctorate somehow made me nervous yet priviledged. You can simply distinguish by my way of saying and the way they speak. :) I am not looking down on myself but i am deeply honoured to be able to say something and felt the sense of being heard by people with experience. :) I am encouraged!

Being as green as this gives you the room to learn, to make mistake, to find solution and to create a difference in the society. Dr.P is right. When we serve and lead our people, we need to know when's the time to use the authority and position, not to abuse these onto people who are with us throughout the thick and thin.

We must not take ourselves seriously, but we must take our work seriously. =) Remember, title isn't everything, you own your people, not your title.

Today, indeed i feel blessed, to be able to learn from leaders from different stages of life. The green me, at this point in time, are still improvising and developing myself, to be an all rounder. I am just like a sesame. I know where I stand. Who knows I will transform into a sesame biscuit? :) and share knowledge with others just like how they do onto me now one day? We need time to gain experience. We are ought to be humble, to be true to ourselves and to present the genuine self to people around us. Love life, feel life and grow with life. =) Isn't it wonderful?

1 comment:

Jovial Teo said...

boleh lah saya beri satu "thumbkin" hahaha