Click Click Click

Wednesday, March 17

what's for tomorrow(s)?

Sometimes, i just simply lurrrrrve planning. :) During the planning process, you get to brainstorm and squeeze your brain by all means. Although at times it's kinda torturous, but it feels really good to have people to think with, to laugh with and to get involved with. ^^ It's not just about planning, it's also about executing the plan. When to submit this proposal, when to get things started, when to heat it up and when to really get down and make it happens.
We always plan. We plan for our life. We plan for our future. I am not a type of planning being. I can't feel the zest of it. After working for some times, i've learned that planning is really vital. Really, i am not a good planner. I always have such thought that why not letting life leads your days gradually? Why making such a hassle that I will do this today, i will do this tomorrow(s)? Well, sometimes, people just need enlightments. :) I would call it as stages.

One thing about planning is walk the talk. Planning is merely a verbal action between your lips, tounge and brain. How about your hands? :) Yes. Many have been saying that, it's easy to talk, wait till you try it. Well, I have to say, if we were to be an achiever, maybe we can minimize the sentence mentioned above which somehow brings destruction to your own will. Trials. More trials. It will eventually lead to success. :) I am writing this because I believe my friends who're setting up their own career, will gonna make a difference for the society. :) So, patience and waiting are the golden rules of all.I am really looking forward to next semester big time event for SDCU! :) Yes. Lurve to extend new ideas, life values and knowledge to students. Gonna sustain and maintain some physical and mental stamina to prepare for next round of merry-go-round. :))

No comments: