Click Click Click

Tuesday, March 2

Who Am I?

Being able to stand in front of everyone and talk is just like a dream to me. Well, it's not that I never been in front and talk, just that, in a different role, as a speaker for the high school students. Never ever thought that i am able to stand in front and give a workshop/seminar. It has been my dream to give motivational talk. I really appreciate the chance and i am thankful of having a bunch of supportive colleagues who're always behind me cheering me to the max.
My first debut dedicated to SMK Tmn Connaught with the title "Who Am I?". They were all form 3 students. It was about ~500 students and i couldn't feel the tension of it. Most probably coz of the numbness in me which calmed me down a lil. =X I have no idea. What i know was once I grabbed the microphone, the stage was mine and just go for it without thinking too hard. However, I think the content of the talk wasn't really sufficient and i couldn't feel the sense of fulfilment in myself. Gotta buck up a lil by gaining more experience. Nonetheless, it was an eye opener for me. :) Appreciate the opportunity given.
p/s: thanks Amy for being my assistant that morning. :) your presence means a lot to me.

No comments: