Click Click Click

Saturday, April 17

B for breathe

Being able to breathe normally every single day is the most blessed action on earth. Thank God for pulling me through these three disastrous days. I am much for better after the medication. Within these days i was like "Am i dying? How come my chest so pain?" It's like a timed bomb installed in my heart which seriously brought me the thought of the world ends.

I am such a clingy child. Seriously. I called dad and talked. Crying ended my stories. =_=" sighs. I never grow. I always make him worried about me. But you see, everytime, family is always our greatest support. =) His words calmed me down so much.

So, the root cause of my chest pain was my chest muscle swollen. Heart beat was fine. Lung was fine. Doc said, "Aggressive sports?...no... Stress?...a little." Yea... so, relax! April was scary. Lots of things to be juggled, in which, sometimes i have the tendency to be at the denial stage. Not to think about it too often, yet in turned another way round. =_=" Don't take myself too seriously. and stop taking my job too seriously too. =X
What's more, treasure our every single day of life. Really. We must create a fruitful life without regret.
Alright peeps! I am okay :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep you in my prayers mizz. N i'll try to be obedient. :X