Click Click Click

Thursday, April 29

Yeppy!

Clicking into Scripts of My Life triggers my blogging urge. @_@"
So, what's up peeeeeps?! =D Everyone's well? :)

Days have been great.
I was superbly thrilled on Tuesday.
Everything was a smooth sailing.
Students signed up for the camp.
My brain actually worked out for the camp's contents.
Sincerely hope to bring something good for the freshmen.
Fun yet resourceful... able to impart memorable experiences.
What's more, with the arrival of buntings and banner for the camp? =D brace me up to another level!

2nd issue of VOIZ is OUT! =D
Super delighted when i see this!
This issue is my baby!
Thanks to my good friends who pen down some articles for me.
Really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.
Also, to my team SDCU :)


These few days, i am really blessed.
For all the helps & encouragement given by all.
Thank you. =)

No comments: