Click Click Click

Tuesday, June 1

Esteem Makeover

Alright! :) Interestingly sound? :) Yes, it's another 3 weeks programmes from SDCU just for UCSIUians! The response was good, yes, it was a full-housed programme. Something to be happy about, thanks to ECA. However, I sincerely hope that students don't just come for the sake of ECA but to come with an open-minded heart, to learn and discover themselves in another aspect.
Self-esteem is very crucial. It's something internal which we can't touch or see. During the fellowship class today, someone mentioned "Without God, I don't even know where my self-esteem is. Without God as the foundation, i am DONE but with Him, I am heading to the place where I am good at and I feel good about it!"
Right. Indeed, self-esteem is an interesting topic to talk about, but it's quite difficult to deliver the message. Today we introduced what is self-esteem and its' importances by KerShin. It was then the external factors that constitute low/high self-esteem. :) I love to talk to people. I am prepared. But when i held the mic, everything seemed to be in a not-so-prepared version and it was randomly delivered based on my thoughts and flow of mind. I hope I can improve and be a better speaker during the next session on Thurs. (gotta put some expectations and target to achieve the goal). There are students out there for you to touch their lives. :)

No comments: