Click Click Click

Sunday, June 20

Student Affairs at Cameron

I love Cameron. I really do. :) I like the cooling weather, the plants, the greenery. Super like the tea plantation, still. 2nd attempt to Cameron, this time round was with the colleagues. We were super loud. =X really. It was raining on the first day. Half of the mood was gone. I felt the trip started only on the 2nd day itself. =( Anway, luckily we went to the tea plantation *which is a must-go-attraction*. Okie, shut up =X Photos time!
Strawberry Yoghurt Honey! :)
My fav!!!
Corns! :)
Boh Tea Plantation at Sg Palas, Cameron :)
Sunflower always bring me the hopeful feeling :))
it was raining, thus, we hopped to Starbuck. =X
to snap photos.
ms lee :))
Love her lots!
Kershin and May :)) Love them lots too!
Dari kiri, hentak kaki! =D
Left, left, left right left! =X

No comments: