Click Click Click

Sunday, June 20

rojakful week :)

You cannot believe how fruitful my week was. O_O"
I've been to 7 malls for this week. Midvalley, Sunway Pyramid, The Mines, Leisure Mall, Lowyat Plaza and Sg.Wang. Can you believe it? Coz i can't. O_O I nv been so crazy before.
my first time to Sushi Zanmai
an upside down soccer field at Sunway Pyramid :)
love this deco although i am not in football fever
I've been doing laptop survey for the past few days, thanks for my companions, Huiru, Jeanzz and Amy. Well, i can't say it was a super fruitful experience but at least i get to update myself with the gadgets. I just feel I am reluctant to change this laptop of mine which has sentimental value for four years time. :( But he's really slow and laggy. @_@" So, now, i am thinking Acer or Asus. WHICH ONE IS BETTER?! Tell me. Am going to further my studies soon, guess I'll need a better lappy to accompany me? :)
3 donkeys were camwhoring in the car while waiting for traffic light
ooooo! and this is Amy :) the one i always bully and the one who bully me often
enjoy her presence, be it the crazy time or serious moment :)
Thanks to Amy, i got to cruise my car to UPM during weekend. Sightseeing was what i did during Saturday afternoon. UPM is huge. What's more, it warms my heart to see such a green campus which i am going to stick with for the next few years for my graduate studies. :) i am looking forward, i really am. =) i am sooooo going to complete my application stuff before wondering in my own lala-land about this uni.
dad and mum, this is the School of Graduate Studies of UPM :)
Library.
It's been ages since I read Bahasa Malaysia
a lil bit detached from our national language =X
Oooooooooooooo and did i tell you? I met Hello Panda?! :)))) super cute! He knows how to pose a "peace" ^_^v and by the way, did i tell u also? I've taken a complimentary graduation studio photo and i looked horrible? @_@" haihs.
see? i told u!
he made a good peace! :)
It's been long since I last sat down still, update my blog and pendown my thoughts. I just couldn't find the inspiration to do so. However, I have penny for thoughts. Guess gonna post it again next time when inspiration strikes! :) Bell me! :)

No comments: