Click Click Click

Tuesday, June 22

What Say You?


"Am i good enough for you?", "I am not a joke to you!", "Why you look at me one kind?" Sometimes, we're just too busy in contemplating how people perceive us. To me, i feel it's a sad case because we don't even have time to take a good look on ourselves, yet, we're so into how people look at us.


Was struck by a friend today, on how serious he/she was in this matter. This person cares, sooooo care until I felt there's a level of disturbance in him/her. Hmmm... i wish to tell this person, you are yourself. You are neither him nor her. Why do we care so much on how people think about us?


I can't deny the fact that we do care on how people look upon us. I do too, especially towards my close ones. :) However, this shouldn't be the barrier for us, to believe and trust ourselves in making any decisions or any attempts. "Be Who You Are" was my high school class motto. This is something to be positively uphold with. It's never easy but it's never impossible when you try. :) We own the life given by God and I believe God would want us to live a life of ours, not to live a life of others. That's why we belong to our own body and mind :)

No comments: