Click Click Click

Tuesday, June 22

People...

Why is the Earth round? :) It is round because as we're walking along our journey of life, we get to meet different people during every curve. It's always an infinity, in meeting different homosapiens everyday. That's why, the earth is round, for us to walk, as long as we want. It's just the matter whether you take the walk seriously or not.

How often do we pause and take a look at the surrounding? It always amaze me how people in my life comes about. I am thankful because most of them are real good and amazing people and i am extremely thankful for meeting up with the not-so-good ones because it makes me realised how blessed I am to meet with the better ones and how important they are to me :)

Sometimes I feel, it's just absurd to meet certain people in life where you thought he or she can be your enemy. Haha! Or was it just a norm where "judging the book by its' cover" has already blended into our culture? Whatever it is, it takes time to see a lot of things around us, especially how a person can play a role in your life that you might take for granted. Before we judge, we just have to pause and think! It's time to do some self reflection.

Tomorrow will be a better day with people that I love :)

No comments: