Click Click Click

Tuesday, June 29

Few days ago...

Days have been great. The past few days were like taking a hell out of my energy. Powerfully exhausted but super exuberant! :) I thank God for giving me this great opportunity to learn and spare myself out a lil of time to be in where I supposed to be/ out of my comfort sphere.

Indeed was an eye opener for me during last Thursday (due to confidentiality issue, i won't reveal anything here). Honestly speaking, I was thrilled! *not because of what happened to anyone but because of what I'd experienced from the case!* I wish everything is well.

Like what I've posted previously, we really do need to stop and start to look around, not with a cynical face but a concerned heart. It was great talking to a bunch of students who had shed the dry tears in their hearts. At least, for now, what i could do with my status, is to listen to them and let them pour out their hearts in an informal way. Deep down within me, I really wish to do something about it but of course, first and foremost i need to readjust my thoughts and thinking system on something which is out of my norm/daily life. :) I am trying and I know He is guiding me.

More to come. I am looking forward to my every day.

No comments: