Click Click Click

Sunday, July 18

the F.A.I.T.H.

Days have been eventful this week with lotsa new things learned and new peeps met. Going to church is something new in my weekly agenda. People are asking, "So, are you scared?" Haha! That just sounds hilarious to me, for they are afraid of me feeling uncomfy over its' routine ways of worshipping God. =)
Honestly, I love the teaching. I love to listen to pastors telling their stories/lessons or sharing the scripture. Met a lovely couple happened to be Johorian. ^^ The uncle told me yesterday, human just like to seek for 3 things: peace, hope and love. This is so true! I feel peaceful and hopeful, of course, with friendly people in my life, i am loved. Nothing even more important than to know you too, are being loved by the heavenly God. =) Today's sharing was even more powerful. How can a reverand who worships 3366 gods in his 9 years time chose to change his belief to believe in Jesus? That's just so powerful.
Hmmm. I always thought it really takes time for this kinda acceptance. Used to tell myself that if i'll have to get myself back to the spiritual thingy, I can't be drifted away too far from the faith, just like how Uncle Stephan said, "You know, each of us is like the sand by the seashore but God chose us to become the jewel. Thus, we can't be drifted away by the sea water for too long, we need to come back." Oh yes, I need direction and a guide. When i am ready, i am forever more ready for this commitment. Thank you to my dear ones, including my lil sis :)

No comments: