Click Click Click

Sunday, July 11

few quotes...

Flipping pages and pages of Facebook today and came across with a few lines which struck me lots. :) Thought of putting them here to share with you guys! :)

"The flaw of being a human, we are all afraid of being rejected." -Nitia
Guess this sentence is quite powerful and truthful. Who love to be rejected? Guess no one does. =) We always play around with the word "reject". Wait until the word reject comes into realisation. Tadaaaa! Everything puffed! =X It may trigger disappointment, worse come to worst it may even cause anger. O_O But i guess it depends on the degree of severity and also the relationship between you and another party? :) Rejection is hard to digest, it needs time to think through. Being assertive is good and bad sometimes. What to do? We are dealing with human, not monkeys :)

"When you encounter thing which is unacceptable, do not blame others or let out your anger. Try to evaluate within ourselves why are we being treated like that." -Paul
Often, I will spend a minute or two to evaluate myself during night time before I call off the day. Hormones are just different at night, it is calm and maybe emotional? Haha! =) And yes, this sentence make me ponder upon it lots. It's from my supervisor cum the counsellor. He always like to make us think. Having a critical thinking is not just merely helping you to solve the challenge in a blink of an eye, more so, it helps us to introspect ourselves inside out. Whether or not this issue solved is another side dish. External attribution is always the best practice among all and finger-pointing is like the main course for us to have in every meal. O_O (i can actually use metaphoric sentence?) hmmm. Right. Anyway!!! I find it difficult, in not to react when things happened. I will panic and start to spout nonsense. This nonsense can be hurtful or without any sense! I need to learn. I really need to pick up some skills of steadiness. :) Listen to the inner voice within. Keep our head and heart cool when the tide is here! :)
Wish everyone have a great week ahead! I actually looking forward to the next weekend though there's nothing gonna happen. o_O Maybe I am just looking forward to the feeling of lazing around. :)

No comments: