Click Click Click

Thursday, July 22

X-pectation!

Often in life...

I don't dare to place any expectation to myself or others. As in, the level of expectation isn't as high as people think. Well, I can't deny at times, there IS expectation but it's often mild and simple. Guess the core reason of living a life without expectation is simply because I don't like to be struck by disappointment.

However, without expectation, there's will be no room for improvement because you never strive towards the expectation set. Don't you think so? and of course, without expectation, there's always a surprise, eg, just like watching a movie which often make my day! :) i know myself the best. Certain types of expectation can be a form of compliment, eg, expectation from your superiors and friends because they treasure you and they look upon you. With expectation, there's always a risk of being turned down and at times, with expectation, there's always a result! :) There's always pro and con in everything! and sometimes i choose to see it in a brighter side. *really sometimes* because i kinda know that i am not a risk-taker.
So, what say you?? :)
A very random thought of mine which I think has been sinking in my heart sound and sweet. Just that recently it flows back to my consciousness once again. Hmmm. I just gotta learn that we have our own life to live on. :) There's nothing wrong with it. :) I have expectation in certain people and certain things, at times, because i am still a human. =) Don't tell me you don't?

No comments: