Click Click Click

Wednesday, August 4

Just a thought...

Often we take a lot of things for granted. We might feel that this is the way it supposed to be, what's with the fuss? It's like, you should know, but how come you donno? or... you should help me, why aren't you helping me?
Come on, get real man. I can agree no more with a few notions made by my friend. It is mentioned that we just won't be that appreciative if a person/thing is with us all day long. We shall wait until the day when these things gradually detach from us then only we'll start missing it. Yes, very true :)
Verbal expression sometimes is really important because if you don't talk, people just won't know about it. You don't talk, people might have just place an assumption on you, which is so common! =X
I am learning, to appreciate those who're around me or far away from me. Help me to learn this process too :)

No comments: