Click Click Click

Sunday, October 31

human vs human

BLOW!!!! I'm blowing away the 7cm thick of dust in my bloggy. *very thick* It's Sunday today! :) A day to rest and reenergize so that Monday will be a great day! *hypnotize myself a lil* :)

Got up slightly earlier than yesterday. Nothing special gonna happened in the weekend. Laze around the room is the best choice. The week was like riding a roller coaster. So much fun! As in... up and down, lots of happenings. All in all, i would say it's never easy to live without human. Folks, we have to treasure our lives and use it wisely. Remember, we're not alone in the world. There're friends and family around. Talk to them, don't choose other way round.

Apart from this, I attended the MBTI follow-up training session on Friday. Learned how each individual taking efforts to know a person in his or her life. The finest art that human possess, it's not about fashion, neither is how much $ you have, but the finest art to me is, communication. :) My sis said, the most powerful organ in the whole body is tongue! How true! :) We talk and communicate with people. During the training, we get to know how difficult it is to talk to a person from a different wavelength. At times, I choose not to talk at all to minimize the conflict. However, as I grow older, I realise communication is so much more useful and genuine. As in, we talk about it, rather that judging without understanding? Energy gonna be consumed but the end result gonna be beautiful. We've all tried I believe. I learned to talk and i am thankful for those who made me learned :)

It was a awakening week for me- to see how fragile a life can be, at the same time, to learn how to sustain a relationship with better communication. I love my job because i am happy when i am able to extend a helping hand =)

No comments: