Click Click Click

Saturday, February 26

My Spring Season with Family and Friends! :D

I had a great great Chinese New Year this year round. Guess CNY is all about family and friends. If only the holidays can be slightly longer. I'm still glad that i get to accompany my family more this time round :) Apart from the social circle that we had during cny, we also had a lot of sumptuous food! Oh well, when we talk about chinese, we talk about food! :D haha! which we're quite proud of. *evil laugh with big belly
my family :)
Love this pic a lot
The first complete family group photo without grandpa ever since he left
we miss u :)
a friendship journey that lasts us for more than 13 years...
i'm thankful to have u :)
my form6 support! :)
miss u all... i wish next round we can have more friends together :)
the ever wonderful colleagues - reunion lunch of the 7th of cny :)
the council gang reunion dinner :)

No comments: