Click Click Click

Wednesday, April 27

Religion

Thank you to all my sisters and the message :)

Religion, to me, it had been an empty shell.

I couldn't recall when. When was the time that i felt, i was empty of soul. I was not empty because i don't have love but i was empty because i do not own a religion.


I've been striving hard for things around me, but not a relationship with any God. I am afraid of commitment first thing, then i am afraid i can't be a good follower. I wasn't taught over a religion apart from bits and bits from education background. Friend was right, i have been an observer.


The words written by Nicky Gumbel were right.


"You and I were created to live in a relationship with God". Until we find that relationship there will always be something missing in our lives, thus we often aware of a gap.


This sentense quoted strikes me. Sometimes, He seems so near and yet so far. Then i realised, it is not about Him, it is me.


I am glad. At least right now, I know where should i head to. At least, i've taken a leap of faith :)

Don't you think so?



Dear Father, enlighten me with your words, guide the new-me to understand your every message behind and i pray to walk through this journey with Your presence.

1 comment:

Jovial Teo said...

Christianity is not a religion, is a love from Lord to us :) Bless you, na-na :) instantly feeling touch of the power of love. Love indeed the greatest, without the love from god, we never know how to love :)
Thanks for your sharing, my special lovely friend:)

Love you