Click Click Click

Sunday, April 17

special commitment in life

Im home. Yes, i am. Kluang i mean :)

Sitting in front of the comp, i realised, it's been so long since i sat down quietly at home, to look at this blogger browser, and start my brain engine for a different function.


Had a good chat with a friend today. I am happy to have a heart to heart talk with friends. That's also when i realised, since when i prefer a one-to-one session. I used to be very bubbly in my crowd, although i know i am still do, but, the intensity has reduced. So, we talked about many things today. Direction of life was the main dish of today's topic.


Having a long lasting friendship with someone is never a smooth sailing journey. It needs so much of effort and energy to pay the "maintenance" fee. *well, it's just a metaphor. I mentioned about to have someone to fall back to whenever i have trouble. I realise, each time, when life is challenging, I know i have my support back at home. I know who can i fall back to, i know where to get help, i know who to shout to for tension release purpose :) Each time, i feel blessed because i have friends around. I can't say family is negligible, but due to distance, friends are those i can fall back to.


For me, it is a commitment that i have in life. To me, friendship is a commitment. It's something that we have and we need to make an effort for it. It's a very special relationship. Some people might think it's not as imp as how i look at it but for me, there's just like a backbond in the body. However, I've been neglecting ppl in life due to this hectic schedule. I missed the moments tat my friends needed the most. I wasn't updated about my important friends. I am making a change. I am thinking for a resolution. I am learning to adjust. Give me some times. I am around still, until anyone decides to ask me to go. :)


Thanks for those who always being a support to me. Shan Na is thankful for all of these.


No comments: