Click Click Click

Sunday, April 24

a special day for me :)

A week of sugar rush? :)


I would say this is the most special Easter i've ever experienced.

It is special to me because I have made my commitment to God.

It is special because I chose to believe in Him.

It is special because it was my first Easter Sunday as a Christian.

It is special because there are friends around me who've been encouraging.

It is special because my important people were around me during that defining moment and they were so crazy over this decision of mine.

It is important because I will start to grow this relationship with Him :)


I thank God for all.

For all the greatness I've received.

For all the joy i've shared.

and I pray that i'll continue to grow and know You more :)

amen :D

No comments: