Click Click Click

Sunday, June 26

my energizer

Going back to hometown, my time is always dedicated to family and friends. I believe they're the ultimate energizer of my life. Going back home is all about resting, putting work aside and to solely focus on memory recollection and updates :) It's great to be able to catch up with some friends, though the moment was short, but it was good enough for me :) Looking forward to other opportunities by any means! :D



Finally, get to see Ern :)

my sis, cousin and ern at Old Taste

the cousin gang :) Thanks Dear for the bookmark :) Donno why, it gives me a peaceful sign :)

I think i need that very much! :D

met Mei and Yeekiat for a quick breakfast on Sunday morning :)) Really missing those crazy form 6 days with them :) Met Yuanhui and girlgirl. We brought Wanxin out for yoghurt ice cream! She was thrilled! :) So am i! haha! This lovely girl gave me 2 kisses on that day :) felt so loved! =D such a cheerful lil girl :) oooo? Where is my ice cream? :)

No comments: